In the last seven years, ShopClues has gone through an incredible journey. None of this would have been possible without you!
Here’s a quick recap of these seven wonderful years!
2012 – ShopClues is launched! It raises Series A Investments funding.
– Total seller registration crosses 5000 members.
– Reaches out to over 4000 Pin Codes within a year.
2013 – First anniversary celebrations on 26th January 2013
– Facebook fan base crosses 1 million.
– Launches National Retail Heritage featuring iconic marketplaces of India.
– Sanjay Sethi appointed as new CEO and the team grows to a size of 400.
2014 – ShopClues launches India’s first Wholesale Marketplace (TVC).
– Launches Windows App.
2015 – Raises $100 million in Series D funding by Tiger Global and two other investors.
– Introduces ‘Commute Commerce’ to India through ‘Ghar Wapsi’ campaign. Won 2 Effie awards for this campaign.
– Business Today features ShopClues as ‘The Coolest Startup of the Year’.
– Hosts ‘The Next Big e-Preneur’ competition with more than 1000 entries from merchant base across India.
2016 – ShopClues crosses 100 million monthly visits.
– Enters the Unicorn club with fresh funding led by GIC in Series E.
– Acquires payment platform Momoe.
– Half million merchants crossed.
2017 – ShopClues launches ShopClues Surety, a 5-point quality check across product categories.
– Hosted its first offline Lifestyle Event with Fashion Bloggers and journalists
– Hosted CXO Next with leading educational institutions & the best Indian Business Schools.
– Launched Exclusive Labels – Meia, Homeberry, Digimate.
2018 – Opened its first offline store.
– Launched Exclusive Labels – Code yellow, 29K, Meia for Girls, Kitchen Idol.
It’s been an amazing journey, and we hope to reach new heights with your amazing support! Thank you for being a part of us. We are incomplete without you!