Holi = Gujiya! After colors, it’s what comes to the mind doesn’t it?!
So, here we are to brighten..or should inflatable park for sale we say..sweeten up your Holi celebrations! These Gujiya recipes are different, yummy & very easy to make. Check them out!
– 1 Cup Maida
– 2 Tsp Ghee
– Pinch of Salt
– 1 Cup Water
– 2/3 Cups Mava
– 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
– 1 tsp Elaichi Powder
– 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
– 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
– Oil (for frying)
– Chaashni (prepared by heating Sugar & Water)
1) Mix the maida, ghee & salt with water to make a dough. When it becomes hard, leave it aside for 30 mins.
2) In a pan, cook the mava till it’s brown. Add sugar & elaichi powder while continuing cooking.
3) Take the pan off the gas & let the mixture cool. Add the choco chips & cocoa powder. Mix it well.
4) Roll the dough mixture & cut it into small round pieces. Fill the mixture & cover up to shape the Gujiya.
5) Fry till its golden brown.
6) Dip the gujiyas in Chaashni.
– 500 gms Khoya/Mava
– 3 Tsp Sugar Free/Stevia
– 3 Tsp powdered coconut
– Kaju, Badam, Kishmish (as per requirement)
– I Cup Water
– 1/2 Hari Elaichi
– 4 Cups Maida
– 1/2 Tsp Salt
– 3 Tsp Ghee
– Mash the Khoya & roast it in a pan till it becomes pink. Once it does, take it off the gas.
– Add the sugar free/stevia, dry fruits & hari elaichi to the mixture. Keep it aside to let it cool.
– Mix the maida, salt, ghee in the water to make the dough. Roll it into small round balls.
– Fill the balls with the mixture & fold it over to give the gujiya its shape.
– Deep fry in oil/ghee till golden brown
We hope you enjoy these recipes. Happy Holi!