Holi = Gujiya! After colors, it’s what comes to the mind doesn’t it?!
So, here we are to brighten..or should we say..sweeten up your Holi celebrations! These Gujiya recipes are different, yummy & very easy to make. Check them out!
– 1 Cup Maida
– 2 Tsp Ghee
– Pinch of Salt
– 1 Cup Water
– 2/3 Cups Mava
– 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
– 1 tsp Elaichi Powder
– 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
– 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
– Oil (for frying)
– Chaashni (prepared by heating Sugar & Water)
1) Mix the maida, ghee & salt with water to make a dough. When it becomes hard, leave it aside for 30 mins.
2) In a pan, cook the mava till it’s brown. Add sugar & elaichi powder while continuing cooking.
3) Take the pan off the gas & let the mixture cool. Add the choco chips & cocoa powder. Mix it well.
4) Roll the dough mixture & cut it into small round pieces. Fill the mixture & cover up to shape the Gujiya.
5) Fry till its golden brown.
6) Dip the gujiyas in Chaashni.
– 500 gms Khoya/Mava
– 3 Tsp Sugar Free/Stevia
– 3 Tsp powdered coconut
– Kaju, Badam, Kishmish (as per requirement)
– I Cup Water
– 1/2 Hari Elaichi
– 4 Cups Maida
– 1/2 Tsp Salt
– 3 Tsp Ghee
– Mash the Khoya & roast it in a pan till it becomes pink. Once it does, take it off the gas.
– Add the sugar free/stevia, dry fruits & hari elaichi to the mixture. Keep it aside to let it cool.
– Mix the maida, salt, ghee in the water to make the dough. Roll it into small round balls.
– Fill the balls with the mixture & fold it over to give the gujiya its shape.
– Deep fry in oil/ghee till golden brown
We hope you enjoy these recipes. Happy Holi!